THE OFFICIAL MOVIE TRAILER
HOW THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS
Can your thoughts really influence your reality? Will changing your thinking actually change your situation in real life? This is the question that the film How Thoughts Become Things attempts to answer.
Drawing on the top thoughts leaders, science and the law of attraction How Thoughts Become Things reveals the truths, strategies patterns and also misconceptions around how our thoughts influence and affect our lives.
This is the first time since the ground-breaking hit film “The Secret” that these questions have been explored in such detail. Not only does the film reveal the degree to how thoughts may influence our reality this film also exposes several commonly held beliefs that are preventing many from creating the outcomes they most desire.
Thoughts affect everything from the abundance in your life, the quality of health and relationships, and even your connection to your own self-worth. In the film you will also discover:
- How fear is created and how to overcome it
- Why people have negative thoughts
- Why some people think small
- Why many self-sabotage
- How big outcomes are attracted to a particular style of thinking
- How to build structures to influence powerful thinking
- How thoughts and habits are connected to your results
- What true empowered thinking is
- The fastest way to attract abundance with your thinking
- AND the #1 misconception people have about thoughts that is holding them in their current patterns.
The film by Douglas Vermeeren features many of the top “Law of Attraction” thought leaders in the world today.
Screenings are scheduled for a variety of locations worldwide. Stay tuned for updates on screenings in your area. To request a screening, contact us.
CAST: Bob Proctor, Denis Waitley, John Demartini, Joe Vitale, Bob Doyle, John Assaraf, Marie Diamond, Douglas Vermeeren, Marina Bruni, Travis Fox, Meagan Fettes and Jason Parker.
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
Rhonda Byrne’s ground-breaking book has been translated into 50 languages, sold over 34 million copies worldwide, and spent an incredible 190 weeks on ‘The New York Times’ bestseller list. Discover for yourself the life-transforming universal principles of The Secret.
Buy The Secret book that inspired How Thoughts Become Things!